Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hirst Arts and the pre-painted Ruined Castle Walls



I don't know if you've seen the ruined castle walls pieces I got ages back, pics of them way back in this blog, though if you follow my brother's blog, you'll see them from time to time in our Lord of the Rings battles. I think they were from Pegasus Games or something. Anyhow, it turns out that they fit perfectly on my spaced hirst arts 'descent' tiles. This means if I lay the tiles out to make a solid rectangle board of stone tiles, I can lay some castle ruin pieces on top, to create a ruined castle, or ancient underground ruins, or whatever, for characters to explore! Here's how it looks with a handful of walls on the hirst arts pieces I've done so far :) As always, click for bigger picture, or right-click and open in new tab for full size.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1230049032/dungeonscapes-modular-dungeon-terrain

    ReplyDelete