Friday, January 27, 2012

Scenery Blog


Hi guys! I've got a different blog for each game I play, to keep things organised, but I realised that everytime I do new scenery, that is used by each game, I have to make lots of posts in different blogs, to show it used by different games. I decided that all my scenery making, collecting, painting, etc, will have its own space, on my new Miniatures Scenery Blog. My miniatures blogs will focus on those specific games, and collecting/painting those figures, and battle reports, etc. The scenery blog will focus on the craft and collecting of scenery pieces that can be used by any of the games.

Tsmpaul's Miniatures Scenery Blog:
http://minscenblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join http://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
    We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
    All the best,
    Diane
    info@coollectors.com

    ReplyDelete