Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Pegasus Prepainted Castle Ruins

They don't make these pre-painting castle ruin walls anymore - discontinued. Luckily, I found some guy selling heaps of them on ebay, and doubled my collection cheap! Awesome! Here's some pics of the complete set now :) Ruined towns, ruined castles, crumbling dungoen room/passageways. So many ways to lay them out!

All the wall pieces now!


A big castle ruin!


A ten room overgrown 'dungeon' with gaps between 'rooms' to make passageways

2 comments:

  1. I am very jealous! I am constantly trying to find these old guys on eBay, and I never see anyone selling them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them out again just a few days ago, and was reminded how well they work in setting up a scene. I'm surprised no one else has come out with something similar, because it was a great idea.

      Delete