Friday, May 28, 2010

Today's Battle

Played a fantastically fun battle with my brother today. The scenario had us both trying to hold a hill in the middle of the map, and if we ever rolled tie for priority, a fierce wind blew atop the hill and knocked everyone over!

Here's some cropped photos from today's battle. For more photos and a battle report, you'll have to check out my brother's LOTR blog report:

http://simbattleboard.blogspot.com/2010/05/battle-for-hill-dwarves-vs-gondorrohan.html

So here's some cropped photos from today's scenario!


Some photos of my Boromir led force:




My brother's Dwarven force for this scenario:
A pic showing some of the Stat cards I made for quick reference. They will eventually have photos of their appropriate miniature in the white space on the left of each card:
Some cropped photos from today's battle showing some of my forces:






Some of my brother's heavily armoured dwarves:

No comments:

Post a Comment