Monday, May 31, 2010

printable gondor buildings part 2

Still working on the tower model. I made the archways bigger so that people fit better in the tower, and added a small border around some of the arches to try and make the archways stand out a bit more (hard with grey walls and grey interior). I'm probably going to change the stonework texture on the walls of the bottom three levels, as it is very low resolution and when viewing it life-size, its a bit blurry and undefined. Anyway, here's the current edition of the tower-in-progress.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great battle reports and great board. I love land tiles, simple but impressive. is there a possibility you can post land tiles as files for download?

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your interest in my semi-arid terrain mat. I'll see if I can find a place to host it. It's a jpeg image, around 36.3 MB in size. However, it is a single-image file, so you would need access to a graphics program that lets you print a single image across multiple pages (tiled printing), to be able to print it out on a normal printer. I'll post an entry on the blog when I have it available for download. I think it's around 3' x 4' in size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot. Please let me know when you do.

    ReplyDelete