Usually when I paint, I'm just thinking, slap some colour on so I can play already! However, I've started learning some new painting techniques, to try and improve the look of my miniatures, and I'm very happy with how they are turning out! I've gone over some of my minis, and done some new ones as well.
Feel free to compare the new paint jobs with the old ones in the images down below in previous posts! I'm not 'award winning display quality' yet, but it's a definite improvement in my painting!
I spent the most time working on Suladan, and on Boromir, both horse and foot. Boromir is the most recent one I did, and I'm really, really happy with how his minis turned out, so I'll show them first!